Thursday 11 August 2011

Fancy That - Ambuji

Intellectual, Challenging and funny, reading Ambuji is a thrill. Ambu's blog wanders through fashion, art, food and travel and manges to weave them all together with beautiful images, commentary and a very personal view of the world. The post on the horror of the Gym is one of my favourites and sits perfectly with other post about the way women view and use their bodies and the economics of luxury brands.



The post that this image is taken from a really simple, beautiful and sensitive post called "Soul Mates" 

Reading this blog always inspires me to be more myself, a little braver and Live Life (more) Elegantly

3 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love that maxi dress, so beautiful.

Lee Oliveira said...

Trust me! Ambu is a wonderful friend too.
Lee x

Prutha Raithatha said...

love ambu!!

http://www.dontshoeme.com/