Saturday 11 June 2011

Fancy That - Lee Oliveira

Here at Sarah Conners we are big readers of blogs, we love them. So over the next few I am going to be sharing some our favourites with you. The first one I want to share is Lee Oliveira and his blog Street Style.

Good Morning New York City - Lee Oliveira

This an old one of Lee's shots but one I really love the feel, it captures what street photography is all about for me. Spontaneity, joy and individuality.

In fact I am such a fan of Lee's work that we dragged him all the way from sunny Sydney to Melbourne to do a special project with us (more about that in October). Amazingly Lee posts nearly everyday - you might need to subscribe just to keep up with him - he is a man that loves style in all its guises.

A Striking Coat...NYC
I hope enjoy Lee's work as much as we do!

1 comment:

Lee Oliveira said...

Hi Sarah..
Thank you so much for the post.
I did enjoy very much working with you!
See you next time.
Lots of love.
Lee x