Saturday 6 November 2010

Racing

The Sarah Conners Team flew the coop on Thursday and headed for the race track. We spent a gorgeous day with Deborah from Redbox7 drinking champagne and enjoying the glamour of Melbourne races.
Here a sneak peak at one of the new Sarah Conners clutches. This one isn't actually available until February - that's the perk of having my desk so close to the sample cupboard.
Here is Deborah, looking amazing in a Redbox7 dress and I enjoying the day. I have to thank Serena Lindeman for my stunning hat, she pulled this together after only looking at my dress for a second and declaring "I know exactly what you need"....and she did.

The wash up at the end of the day, an empty champagne glass and lots of betting slips, none of them winners. Thanks again everyone for such a great day of racing.

No comments: